Global diversity has brought in a lot of changes in the ways of teaching and teacher training is going through a transitional phase. Teaching is considered to be a highly specialized field today in India and around the world and teacher quality is one of the vital factors in education. The Governing Body of Asian College of Teachers is dedicated to give teacher training in India a new dimension as it promotes high standards of educational achievements and is completely focused on improvement. The focus is on quality and all training related matters from curriculum to teaching methods systematically monitored by some of the most experienced teachers and academicians.
Teaching has always been a noble profession and has been accorded immense respect in India. The role of teachers has been constantly evolving and an array of factors like good communication skills, the ability to convey knowledge through modern teaching methods and developing individual skills besides knowledge of the subject matter remain the main focus for todayâ€™s teachers. This has led to constant research and development on teacher training and the introduction of improvised teaching techniques and improved methodologies.
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company. It is also a brand of Asia Teachers Training Co., Limited, Thailand which has been into school experience programs and teacher training since 2008. ACT is a brand name of Asian College Of Teachers Ltd, UK as well and its registration number in UK is 9939942.
Asian College of Teachers has come up with this governing body and has engaged some of the great academicians who share their knowledge and expertise to create a community which will set a new direction for teacher training. ACT aims to provide a superior quality teacher training which will meet new challenges and produce expert teaching professionals who can competently fulfill his/her professional function and display knowledge and practical skills as per the requirement. ACT is always working to improve their training quality, develop relevant skills and incorporate the latest methods in their curriculum.
The Governing Body comprises of a Board of Academics which organizes meets on a regular basis thus giving teachers a chance to gain and share knowledge.
Activities of the Governing Body:-
- We have 25 to 30 teachers and professionals in our core team who are deeply involved in dispersing their expertise and experience.
- ACT aspires to conduct conferences for the academicians at least twice a year.
- One of the conferences will be of international level, where we might involve professionals from across the globe.
- The other conference will constitute of local teachers and academicians.
- Asian College of Teachers also plans to develop of E-Magazine where our venture can be shared globally.
- Various workshops will be of help for teachers who want to learn the new methods of teaching and are interested in upgrading their skills and sharing their own experience.